Author

My photo
The harder He tested you, the more He loves you.

Wednesday, February 02, 2011

Day 1.

By right,if any of my pantai timur friends read this they just might say,

"Day 1 mung krek krek,org doh nok msk bulang duo doh!"

Haha,laugh all you want but yes,I've decided to be active back in blogging world again. I don't know whether it's a good news or a bad one for you guys,who cares *evil grins*. Gonna give my uttermost effort to bring you the updates on my surrounding (at least) *yeah right*.

Enough blabbering;

Current obsession: Hana Tajima,one who may ticks all the points in the List of Characteristics for Future Wife-to-be.

Would really,really,really like to write something about her (obviously something great) but I just can't stop adoring her. Show it to Mama yesterday and she said,"Bukan senang nak tgk foreigner pakai tudung betul-betul,and fashionize". Haha,Mama,the second one nanti you can see atas pelamin with me (lol!)

P/S: Someone said she's like Maria Ozawa masuk Islam (duh -..-")

4 comments:

jeeva jepp said...

maria ozawa masuk islam- best remark for a islamic chic.

Anonymous said...

jgn kau nk berangan kaled..
aku yg akan dpt dulu..haha
ak rase kau tahu sape ak.

K.A. said...

jepp:you betcha! haha
anon:haha 2 je potential org dengki.tak ezzwan,pulloh.

DS said...

HANA TAJIMA pahhhss cerohhh..hahahahaha....=p